Senior Civil Engineer
£38,000 - £45,000 per annum + Benefits Package (Permanent)
A multi discipline consultancy is looking is looking to expand their current team by recruiting a Senior Infrastructure Engineer. This consultancy's clients include blue chip residential developers, well renowned retailers and local authorities.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in a relevant subject, together with having at least 4 years' experience as a Civil Engineer within a consultancy.
* At least 4 years' experience working as a Civil Engineer
* Proficiency in MicroDrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD
* Experience working on residential projects
* Experience producing Flood Risk Assessments
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a perfect opportunity for a Civil Engineer who is looking to make a move up to a Senior Engineer position, or for a Senior Engineer who feels a lack of progression within their current company. Please get in touch with Shawn Pearce at Conrad Consulting for more information.