Senior Civil Engineer
£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 per annum + plus bonus and pension (Permanent)
Forest Row, East Sussex
Do you have the drive and ambition to be part of one of the UK's most innovative and forward-thinking design consultancies? Is a comprehensive benefits package something that is lacking from you current role? If the answer to either of the above questions is 'YES', then there really isn't an excuse to ignore this fantastic new opportunity!
Right now, I am proud to be working with a leading multidisciplinary consultancy in order to attract a skilled and experienced Civil Engineer to work on major Infrastructure projects at their dynamic design office in Forest Row, East Sussex.
On offer for you as the Senior Civil Engineer:
* 25 days' annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) rising to 30 days after 5 years
* A day's holiday on your birthday
* Private healthcare and life assurance
* A highly competitive pension scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Payment of subscriptions to professional bodies
* Regular CPD
* Genuine opportunities for career enhancement and promotion
Your new position will see you working across many sectors including education, healthcare, heritage and retail, with projects regularly valued in excess of £50m.
The practice has a proven track record of looking after their staff whilst rewarding good performance. They are an 'Investor in People' and have a notoriously low staff turnover as well as one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry.
This opportunity would be suited to a Civil Engineer who is looking to develop their existing skills, and assist the current design team to deliver project workloads while the company looks to expand and grow further into new markets.
Ideally the Civil Engineer will be chartered within ICE, or at least working towards this. However, with a robust and well-established training scheme in place, support and encouragements is granted to staff who wish to gain professional status including chartership.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Minimum five years' experience in Infrastructure (highways, external works and drainage design)
* Knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD and other relevant Civil Engineering design software
* Experience in the preparation drawings and paperwork on Section 38, 278 & 104 adoption procedures
For more information on this fantastic new senior opportunity, please get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 today!