Senior Civil Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is an award-winning Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy based in Cambridge and they are currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Civil Engineer to join their growing infrastructure team. In this role you will work alongside other senior designers delivering projects from inception to completion.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record and will have gained at least 2 years' post Chartered experience, with a strong technical aptitude. They are looking for an experienced leader who can manage both the team and projects, offering effective working relationships and strong communication.
Main aspects of your role:
* Develop client relationships and maintain existing,
* Mentor and lead junior team members,
* Be responsible for project design delivery - from concept to construction.
* A degree in Civil Engineering,
* Chartered MICE,
* Extensive experience designing drainage schemes for buildings, highway and public realm,
* Ability to prepare a range of civil engineering reports including but not limited to, drainage strategies, utility reports, technical notes and transport feasibility.
* Proficient in Civils 3D and Microdrainage would be adavntageous.
Our client is looking for a passionate Senior Civil Engineer who is commercially aware and has a methodical approach and strong business sense.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package, working for a major multi-discipline practice who are well established.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you'd like to find out more about the client, please hit apply & forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.