SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
PROJECT LEADER/SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
A company are looking for a Project Leader or Associate Civil Engineer to join their team in Birmingham with agile working where necessary, you will be working with a team in delivering projects and solutions for their clients using your expertise in the design of all civil engineering elements of residential, commercial, and retail schemes.
This is a dynamic role with an experienced team and a strong pipeline of interesting projects.
* Undertake detailed design of all civil engineering elements on residential, commercial, and retail development schemes and ensure those designs are fully value engineered.
* Take responsibility of financial aspects of the various schemes including producing fee proposals, negotiating fee agreements, monitoring costs, revenue, and profit etc
* Assist with leading and developing a team of engineers within the engineering department
* Development of new work streams particularly in the residential sector in the south and southwest
* Able to build and develop good client relationships
Your Skills & Experience:
As an experienced Project Leader and Civil Engineer, you will have a wealth of experience in the design of roads and sewers and possess the required skills to not only manage others but also to communicate at all levels and engage successfully with clients and local authorities.
* Proven track record in delivering quality Civil Engineering solutions and designs for infrastructure, highways and particularly residential, commercial, and retail development projects which achieved or exceeded the client's expectations
* Essential and key is the ability to develop and build on existing client contacts to successfully bring in new work streams
* Proficient in use of AutoCAD, Windes and PDS or XP Site 3D
* 7 to 10 years' experience in the design of Civils designs for residential developments
* Excellent Engineering Technical knowledge as well as excellent analytical skills
* Extensive knowledge of DMRB standards, and highway and drainage agreement processes with highway and sewerage authorities.
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
* HNC or Degree in Civil Engineering
* Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting 02038542961