Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + flexible benefits (Permanent)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil (Infrastructure) Engineer with relevant experience to join the Development and Infrastructure team in our client's growing Reading office.
You will join a growing and dynamic Development and Infrastructure team providing strong technical guidance whilst contributing to work-winning and business development with both existing and new clients.
Responsibilities of the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Preparation of feasibility studies, preliminary through to detailed design for road and drainage infrastructure
* Obtaining statutory approvals
* Contract preparation and procurement
* Site supervision and construction management
Requirement of the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Chartered Status or at least approaching
* Strong technical knowledge, including use of MicroDrainage (WinDES) and Civil 3D
* Sound knowledge of current design standards
* A positive and enthusiastic approach
* Ability to form constructive, lasting relationships with clients and professional partners
* Ability to effectively lead an experienced team of professionals
Our client is able to offer a competitive industry salary with a comprehensive and attractive benefits package along with opportunities for flexible working and genuine career development. Speak to Darryl Yates today for more information on 01728 726136.