Conrad Consulting is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join our client in Kent / South East interested? If so read on for more details.
Our Client: Well established multi-disciplinary engineering and surveying consultancy.
Projects: Commercial, Industrial, Education, Healthcare, Historical, Residential, Retail.
Company Headcount: 25 – 50
Requirements of the Senior Building Surveyor:
• MRICS or MCIOB qualified
• Experience of specifying and managing the insurance reinstatement of properties
• Understanding of the role of contract administrator under the JCT minor works form of contract
• Previous experience of insurance fire, flood, storm and vehicle damage
• The ability to cover the Kent, Surrey, South East London area
• This role will be based in the Kent office 2 days a week with 3 days out visiting sites
Benefits: 24 days holiday, company car, bonus scheme, Pension and professional subscriptions paid for by the practice.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter at Conrad Consulting, Kevin Rose, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.
Refer a friend and earn up to £500!
Terms and Conditions | Privacy | Modern Slavery Policy