Senior Architectural Technologist
£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working alongside a very well regarded medium sized Sheffield-based Architectural Practice to support their search for an experienced Architectural Technologist.
Our Client has numerous long-standing client relations including major national and international contractors alongside many household name commercial clients. Through producing high quality design services and solutions they have won many awards and have established a hugely robust and very well run business which has sustained a long period of organic growth. This has ensured continual career progression opportunities having recently made various internal Associate and Director level promotions.
Our Client focuses on a range of sectors, including projects in Education, Healthcare, Environmental, Retail and Residential, furthermore they have recently developed significant new business within the sustainability world to include energy from waste schemes and renewable energy infrastructure works.
We are open to hearing from applicants of all backgrounds, preferably those with aspirations for long-term development and growth within a stable company. That's what's on offer here!
Reporting to the Associate Director, the successful Architectural Technologist will be required to have the following background
* Hold a relevant Architectural qualification (HNC, Degree, HND, etc)
* Minimum 5 years practical experience.
* Excellent all technical knowledge and be meticulous about construction detailing.
* Experience within the Education/Commercial sectors would be beneficial, but all backgrounds will be considered.
* Working knowledge of current UK building regulations.
* Proficiency with REVIT is essential.
* Effective written/verbal communication skills.
* Previous job running and site coordination experience.
* Full driving licence preferred. (Requirement to attend site meetings regularly)
* Keen for career progression and to be a committed team player.
Salary on offer here is between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience and suitability, you will also receive a generous benefits package and have the option of flexible agile working.
Interested parties please hit apply or call James Jackson on 0113 4166280 for more details.