Architectural Technologist - Project Leader
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
Outstanding opening available for an experienced Senior Level Architectural Technologist to undertake the role of Project Leader for an esteemed Chartered Architectural Practice based in South Yorkshire.
Immersed in a series of major design led commissions you will be joining the commercial Team of this well known Practice and be thrust into leading a variety of new projects predominantly of a high rise nature.
You will be joining a remarkably robust business who due to their cross sector portfolio of clients have managed to continue their ambitious growth strategy despite the recent challenges. They work primarily within Residential, Commercial and Retail industries for a mixture of developer led, private and public sector clients. The Practice has a rich heritage spanning some 50 years and are proud to have built an exceptional team of talented Technical and Design professionals, they have an excellent culture and people at all levels enjoy working for this business, proof being for their size they have an unusually low turnover of staff.
Their latest requirement is for an ambitious and confident Project Leader which is something of a rarity in these times, they require the expertise and guidance of someone with exceptional leadership capabilities and meticulous attention to detail who is confident in leading a wider projects delivery team. The projects which are high rise in nature are currently going through the final stages of planning and are expected to commence on site in early 2021.
Further specific details are as follows
* 10 Years minimum experience as an MCIAT Architectural Technologist.
* Extensive site based experience and prolific and confident job runner.
* Experience of leading major planning applications.
* Experience operating in a Project Lead Consultant role.
* Outstanding architectural design capability.
* A comprehensive technical understanding of UK Building & Planning regs.
* Urban residential experience
* Tall building and high rise experience preferred
* Excellent presentation and communications skills
* Clear strength in organisation and project management
* A team-player with good employee development skills
* An individual with a Pro-Active client focus and passion for outstanding service delivery
Benefits and salary
Starting salary depending on experience and suitability £40,000 - £45,000 per annum based on 35 hours per week.
23 days holiday + plus option to buy 5 additional days.
Flexible working policy including the option of some remote working.
Stakeholder pension - 5% employer contribution.
Long service awards
Open plan modern spacious office.
Semi-rural location giving employees the option to run /cycle at lunchtime (showers / changing rooms on site)
Team and company social events.
Interested parties please hit apply and provide an updated CV and accompanying portfolio consisting of no more than 10mb in size, for further information about the role and specific client details please speak to James Jackson on 0113 4166280.