Senior Architectural REVIT Technician
£35,000 - £42,000 per annum (Permanent)
Stockport, North West
Unique opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to join a thriving and stylish Architectural practice near Stockport.
If you have a minimum of 5 years practical experience, have a particular passion for Residential projects and live south of Manchester you will want to know about this opportunity.
The company are a medium-sized Architectural practice comprised of a well-established team of Directors; each responsible for spearheading the respective sectors of the business. They are supported by an array of talented Architects, Technicians and Interior Designers as well as Architectural assistants. They predominantly use REVIT to produce their innovative design concepts, it is important that any future employees here have at least a basic understanding of the software.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, we hope you meet the following criteria:
* Minimum 5 years practical experience.
* Residential sector experience preferred. However all backgrounds will be considered.
* Well rounded construction knowledge.
* Experience at all RIBA stages.
* Ability to liaise directly with clients and contractors.
* AutoCAD & REVIT skills are essential.
* Knowledge of Microsoft office, Sketch-up and Photoshop are also a minimum requirement.
* Excellent Technical detailing ability.
A competitive salary is on offer, between £35,000 - £42,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role, and meet the requirements mentioned above, please send your CV and work examples to Will Stocks at Conrad Consulting. You can also call Will using the contact details provided for further information.