Senior Technical Architect Lead
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
If you're a Senior Architectural Technician looking to become an integral part of an innovate, progressive and enterprising company in the Norwich area then here's your chance!
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working closely with a pioneering Architectural practice in Norwich that require a driven Senior Architectural Technician to lead their Architectural Team. The practice are passionate about the environment and focus on designing high performance, sustainable buildings. They pay meticulous attention to detail, rigorous design and construction, keeping sustainability always at the forefront of their work.
This exciting opportunity is best suited to either a Senior Architect with exceptional technical skills or an experienced Senior Architectural Technician.
Duties of this role include:
* Lead the Architectural Team
* Technical lead with Engineers and Building Control
* Liaison between design team, factory and site
* Client Liaison
* Manage and liaise with testing, subcontractors and building surveyors
* Liaison with PHPP Designers and Accessors
* Lead recruitment of in-house Architects and Engineers
* Oversee training of new and current staff
* Undertake design works on strategic and complicated projects
* Work on technical delivery of new products with Managing Director
* Motivate the team and maintain a collaborative working relationship
The Senior Architectural Technician should also have:
* Relevant Architectural qualification (ARB/RIBA or Technologist Degree, HNC, HND)
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch Up
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications
* Demonstrable experience working within the residential sector
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to organise & prioritise workload effectively
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends techniques and technical innovation
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail
The successful Senior Architectural Technician can expect to command a highly competitive salary likely to be in the region of £40-£45k plus benefits package.
Forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.