Experienced Architectural Technician
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
City Of Manchester, Manchester
An exclusive vacancy has arisen for an accomplished, Architectural Technologist/ Architectural Technician who is looking to expand and develop existing architectural talents within an stylish Architectural practice.
My client is an innovative Architectural firm with solid experience and industry expertise within the Residential & Commercial sectors. One of the many current live projects includes an exciting Mixed-use scheme just outside of Manchester city-centre.
Reporting to the Associate Director, the successful Architectural Technologist will produce technically detailed drawings principally using REVIT. This is the main software used within the practice alongside AutoCAD. There will be the scope to work as a job-runner on a selection of exciting schemes coming available in the year ahead. These will fall within both the Commercial and Residential sector.
* At least 5 years' experience working within an architecture practice. A diverse sector background is preferred.
*MCIAT preferred, however not essential.
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A proven proficiency with REVIT software.
* Good time management and ability to prioritise urgent projects.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
This is your chance to further your career within a fast growing, contemporary practice offering first class opportunities to develop existing skills. We are offering a permanent role with the opportunity of for flexi-time and home working.
Salary - £35,000-£40,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join this reputable business and an exciting time of growth, to find out more information please send your CV and portfolio to Will at Conrad Consulting or call on 0161 4166 444 to speak directly with Will.