Senior Architectural Technician (Healthcare)
£34,000 - £42,500 per annum (Permanent)
An exclusive opportunity is presented here for a proven, Senior Architectural Technologist/Technician who is looking to expand and develop existing architectural talents within an inventive and stylish multi-disciplinary practice.
This practice work across a wide-range of sectors. This position however is to be based within this companies Healthcare team. They specialise in the design and implementation of Mental healthcare facilities, Care Homes and a mixture of assorted similar project-types.
This is a job-running role and you will be given the responsibility to run projects autonomously. You will report in to one of the Project Directors. You will also be producing technically detailed drawings, principally using REVIT. This practice is close to becoming BIM level 2 compliant.
* At least 5 years' experience working within an architecture practice. Healthcare experience is preferred, however all backgrounds will be considered.
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A proven proficiency with REVIT software.
* Good time management and ability to prioritise urgent projects.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
This is your chance to further your career within a fast growing, contemporary practice offering first class opportunities to develop existing skills. We are offering a permanent role with the opportunity of flexi-time a realistic possibility.
Salary - £35,000-£42,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join this reputable business and an exciting time of growth, to find out more information please send your CV and portfolio to Will at Conrad Consulting or call on 0161 209 3246.