Senior Architectural Technologist / Project Lead
£38,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Experienced Senior Architectural Technologist is required to spearhead the delivery of various Residential & Healthcare projects for a prominent marque Architectural Practice based in Leeds City Centre.
Enjoying the best of both home and studio based co-working the successful Senior Architectural Technologist will be joining the Leeds studio of this distinguished award winning Architectural Practice, based in a large open plan office in Leeds City centre our clients core markets (Residential & Healthcare) have remained very buoyant despite the recent challenges we have all faced.
The successful Senior Architectural Technologist will be immediately challenged with successfully coordinating and project running various large scale residential and acute Healthcare projects, the immediate project demands are for a series of extra care residential developments which are currently going through the planning stages.
Paramount to the success of this role is to secure the services of an experienced job runner who can evidence several multi million pound schemes (not essentially within Residential, although this would be advantageous) that they have delivered from RIBA stages 4-7. As Senior Architectural Technologist you will tasked with ensuring the technical design is meticulously delivered and be responsible for coordinating design consultants on site.
As a Senior Architectural Technologist you will be required to have a proficient working knowledge of REVIT software ideally and all round excellent technical skills, you will recognise and understand how buildings are constructed and have a good all round construction knowledge.
Ideally the Architectural Technologist will have the following track record-
* Degree qualified MCIAT Architectural Technologist minimum 5- 10 years post qualification experience.
* Technical proficiency in REVIT and previous experience of delivering projects to BIM Level 2 standard.
* Some previous Residential, Commercial or Healthcare experience
* Extensive job running / site delivery experience.
* Historically have successfully delivered several multi million pound new build projects.
* Solid knowledge of UK Building regulations.
* Naturally excellent client facing and presentation skills.
* Excellent all round Technical knowledge and a through understanding of how buildings are constructed.
* Full UK Driving licence,
Salary depending on experience £38,000 - £40,000 + 25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension, non-discretionary bonus.
Our client also offer remote and flexible working opportunities, culturally you will be joining an established and cultural excellent business.
Submit your CV and portfolio to James Jackson at Conrad Consulting today to be considered for the first rate opportunity or call for further information - 0113 4166280.