Senior Architectural Technician
£36,400 - £41,200 per annum + Additional Benefits (Permanent)
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to join an award-winning architecture studio in the heart of Edinburgh's city centre.
The successful candidate will be assigned to several large-scale projects, across multiple sectors in, the local market.
The role within the office will vary on a day-to-day basis, so it would be beneficial to have the following skills / experience >
* HNC / HND Architectural Technology
* A minimum of 8 years' post grad experience, working in an architectural background within the UK
* Proficient user of ArchiCAD
* Proven track record of working on a mixed range of construction methods
Information about our client >
* One studio, based in Edinburgh
* A team of 17 people - mostly architecturally lead
* Sectors > Residential / Hospitality / Commercial
* Established less than 10 years ago. Yet, still making a big impact in the market
Several key points have been highlighted below as to why it would be great idea to join this practice >
* Excellent work / life balance
* Flexible working
* Regular team building events
* Great family feel
* Opportunity to work on design-lead projects
* Excellent salary (Around £40,000) and benefits package on offer too
From a recruitment point of view, we've been fortunate enough to recruit for this practice now for 4 years. It's great to see the familiar faces still there and progressing through the ranks. This is a true testament to the leadership shown from the MD, who still plays a pivotal role.
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting.