Senior Architectural Technician
£38,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are working alongside a large multi-disciplinary consultancy to secure the services of a Senior Architectural Technician to join their architectural team in Bristol…
From Engineering and Architectural innovation to environmental sustainability and technologically enabled project production, this company are well renowned for their wide range of expertise and all-encompassing, collaborative approach to deliver on critical infrastructure and public building projects.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Architectural Technician to come on board and take the lead for the technical output of the architectural team in Bristol. The Senior Architectural Technician will be required to take projects from preliminary designs through to a buildable solution involving all aspects of Architectural delivery and coordinating detailed information across all disciplines whilst also providing a first point of contact to the site delivery team.
* Provide strong technical design support to project teams and deliver successful projects in accordance with client requirements.
* Undertake the role of team leader, working flexibly and independently where required in support of the project leader.
* Manage and supervise technical project teams, together with Client and Contractor liaison.
* Organise and co-ordinate Design Teams and subcontractors.
* Undertake tasks required on the day-to-day delivery requirements of projects at all stages, including production of design deliverables, providing accurate technical information, addressing technical queries, Site Inspections, condition surveys, monitoring delivery; identifying proposed design change which could impact on fees, change controls, slippage of program to Project Leader etc.
Senior Architectural Technician:
* HNC/HND in Architecture/Building Construction or BSc in Architectural Technology or equivalent.
* MCIAT Accreditation - Highly desirable
* Demonstrable experience within UK Architecture industry
* Good understanding of UK Building Regulations and relevant technical design guidance.
* Proficiency with REVIT & BIM.
The successful Senior Architectural Technologist will be provided with a clear pathway to progression within the company as well as a highly competitive salary, likely to be in the range of £38-£45k, and company benefits.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then make sure that you apply today!
Please contact Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726 140 or simply apply to this advert for further information.