Senior Architectural Technician
£34,000 - £38,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Architectural Technician to join a growing practice in Birmingham city centre.
The company has offices based throughout the UK, with the regional office in Birmingham being their latest branch. You will be joining a small team tasked with developing the Birmingham office in terms of headcount and client base.
This innovative practice work with a range of clients and specialise in the residential and mixed- use sectors, as well as the commercial, leisure and public sectors. Due to an increase in projects and growth of the business they require a Senior Architectural Technician that can come in to the practice and hit the ground running.
Your duties will include:
* The production of working drawings
* Ensure Building Regulation conditions are discharged promptly
* Liaise with the company Architects to enable discharge of planning conditions
* Implement revisions to reflect the current requirements of other departments
* Check information supplied to the planning team accords with relevant working drawings and specifications
* Liaise and co-ordinate with external consultants to ensure correct information is produced
* Deal with questions from site arising from work progressing
* Ensure client/site is supplied promptly with correct and current drawings
* Attend all relevant meetings prior to construction and all subsequent site meetings.
The successful Senior Architectural Technician will demonstrate the following:
* Technical Qualification (Degree, HNC, HND, etc).
* A comprehensive understanding of AutoCAD and a professional Portfolio of Work to demonstrate this.
* Comprehension of UK Building Regulations & legislation.
* Proven UK based project experience
This role offers the successful candidate a competitive salary in the region of £34,000-£38,000 per annum alongside a competitive benefits package, plus exposure to a range of notable industry projects and solid career progression from day one.
If you would like to be considered for the role please send through your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 for further info.