Senior Architectural Technician (Client Lead)
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are currently recruiting for an exceptional and talented Senior Architectural Technologist (client lead) to join a highly regarded interdisciplinary consultancy based in Berkshire. This company offers an outstanding range of professional services to the construction industry and can boast notable clients from large corporations and public bodies to small companies and individuals. Whether it is a healthcare, residential, education, leisure, commercial or industrial project, every commission is provided with a personal service that results in the highest possible quality and high levels of repeat business.
Due to a consistent pipeline of distinguished projects, this practice requires an experienced and proven Senior Architectural Technologist keen to take responsibility as a client facing lead who will be ready to hit the ground running.
You will work closely with a talented team of Architects and Designers to bridge the gap between the idea of an attractive functional building and the reality of that building performing successfully!
The ideal Senior Architectural Technologist will have a proven track record of delivering notable projects whilst communicating well with stakeholders at all levels. You should be more than capable to work with minimal supervision and use initiative.
Senior Architectural Technologist Requirements:
* Architectural Qualification (Degree, HNC, HND)
* Demonstrable industry experience - (min 5 years)
* Excellent presentation skills
* Good freehand drawing ability
* High proficiency with AutoCAD
* Working knowledge of Revit, SketchUp and NBS Specification Manager desirable
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Awareness, experience and understanding of building regulations, robust details, BREEAM, CDM and other guidance and regulations that may be imposed upon a project
* Have good project management and organisation skills able to manage multiple projects at different RIBA work stages 0 - 7
It is hoped that the successful Senior Architectural Technologist will show ambition to progress both personally by becoming a full Chartered Technologist (MCIAT) and through the company structure.
The successful Senior Architectural Technologist can expect a salary in the region of £40,000- £50,000 per annum, although this will be negotiated dependant on experience. To add to this, an attractive benefits package will also be on offer.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up to date CV and work examples to James Jackson / hit apply, or call 0113 4166280 for further details.