Senior Architectural Technician
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are working exclusively for a well-established design consultancy who have forged a reputation as market leaders in the Extra-Care sector. For over 20 years they have assisted their clients in delivering successful schemes that respond to the growing demand for care accommodation in the UK - making this opportunity one with a promising future.
Their experience ranges from new build projects to refurbishments and extensions and they have been involved in the development of over 100 care facilities, primarily care homes but also extra care apartments, assisted living developments and learning disability housing.
The company are going through an exciting period of growth whereby they have already secured a portfolio of work to meet the coming year's targets! As such they are looking to hire several talented individuals, including a Senior Architectural Technician, who is ready to hit the ground running and help the company to evolve.
The successful candidate will be a highly competent Senior Architectural Technician who must have experience of managing a whole portfolio for clients independently and be a proven job runner. You will be required to be proactive and organised in managing a programme across all stages of complex projects within the Extra-Care sector.
Other Senior Architectural Technician Requirements:
A minimum of 10 years' continuous experience in an architectural practice with direct client liaison and responsibility for project delivery,
* Able to demonstrate the standards defined by CIAT, either through membership or experience,
* Good project management and organisation skills able to manage multiple projects at different RIBA work stages 0 - 7,
* Previous experience of managing a team,
* Excellent presentation skills generally with good freehand drawing ability
* Ability to visualise objects in 3D
* Have good knowledge of the UK planning application process and UK Building Regulations
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
* Revit is preferred but not essential,
* Excellent communication skills,
* Full UK driving licence.
As the Senior Architectural Technician, you will become an important part of a thriving team, where you will be respected, appreciated and regarded for the good work you produce. The company are a friendly social bunch and often collaborate towards a shared goal. Above all, the company want all their members to enjoy working for them and so they have encouraged a great relaxed working environment to flourish.
Their office is located in Slough - close to train links and other transport routes making it easily accessible as well as a host of shops, gyms and places to eat nearby.
The successful Senior Architectural Technician will receive a highly competitive salary likely to be in the range of £45-£50k which is dependent on experience as well as the following fantastic benefits:
* Holiday - 23 days + Bank Holidays
* Pension Contributions - NEST programme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Busy Bees Childcare Registration
* Each year the company hosts a summer day out and winter party
* A kitchen stocked with fresh fruit for all employees.
Flexible working is also on offer, enabling all team members to start between 8am & 10am and finish between 4:40 and 6:30pm each day. They are looking for an immediate start on a working from home basis. Interviews will be conducted virtually.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then make sure you apply today!