Senior Project Architect
Greater Manchester, Manchester
We're looking for an experienced, Senior Architect that's comfortable in a project-running role to join a thriving Architectural firm North of Manchester City Centre.
This company were recently commissioned to oversee the design of a Residential-led, Mixed-use scheme with a project value of between £15m-£25m. If you think you feel that your skill set is suited to designing and project-managing a scheme of this nature, or you are ready to take the step-up to this level, then please read on for full details on Conrad Consulting latest exciting vacancy.
Located just north of Manchester city centre (full location can be discussed on the phone), our client are a busy Architectural practice with ambitious plans for the future. They have an incredibly busy pipeline of projects for 2020/2021 and their existing design team are fully occupied overseeing their current workload. There is a now a requirement for an additional senior member of staff; someone capable of running this new, exciting scheme and various future projects as your role within the business develops.
This office is home to less than 10 Architectural professionals, so it's very important for each new hire to be carefully hand-picked in order to meet both the professional and cultural requirements of this business. Some of these can be seen listed below:
* ARB Registered Architect with at least 5 years post qualification experience.
* Strong design and technical skills.
* Advanced 3D capabilities - full proficiency with both AutoCAD and REVIT.
* Residential sector experience is preferred, however all experience will be considered.
* Previous experience having managed projects of up to £25m in value would be highly advantageous.
* Knowledge of UK best practice standards.
* To have a strong presence of mind and to be able to work to tight deadlines while maintaining high attention to detail.
It is forecast that within a few years here the successful new hire will become an invaluable member of the team and as such will become a member of the Directorship team. As such there will be the opportunity to earn equity in the business, on-top of what is already a generous salary.
For more details on this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided. Alternatively please click 'Apply' to register your CV as an application.