Job-Running Architect (Healthcare)
£33,000 - £42,500 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a leading, Privately-owned Architectural studio in Manchester city centre are urgently looking to fill a Job-Running Architect vacancy.
This thriving company have established an outstanding reputation as one of Manchesters most buoyant, up-and-coming Architectural practices. They design a varied range of projects within the Residential, Student accommodation, Healthcare and Industrial sectors, amongst an array of others. This particular role would be for an individual to initially join the healthcare Team, with an initial focus on a large scale project particularly centring around mental care.
Typical projects across this company's portfolio range from small-scale through to £100m, large-scale projects. The Manchester studio (Head office) is home to an established team of consummate design professionals. This comprises a well structured hierarchy of Architects, Seniors, Associates & Directors. This plus a well-supported Technical team creates an excellent working environment in which individuals can thrive and achieve their true potential, all whilst being exposed to a vast array of truly inspiring Architecture. There is also a culture of internal promotion here, with several of the key, senior members of staff here having joined the company in a more junior role.
This particular vacancy would best suit a Project Architect that meets the following criteria:
* A minimum of 3 years' post Part III experience.
* Experience running projects and delivering on-site.
* Project experience across all RIBA work stages.
* Proven UK project experience preferably in the relevant sectors. (Healthcare)
* A good working knowledge of Revit/BIM as well as AutoCAD, the Adobe suites & SketchUp.
* Excellent communication skills (both written & spoken English).
* The ambition to progress & develop professionally within this practice.
Salary - £33,000-£42,500
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in further detail, please get in contact using the contact information provided.
We look forward to hearing from you.