Architect - Part 3
£25 - £30 per hour (Contract)
South West London, London
Conrad Consulting have a brand-new contract vacancy available for a Part 3 Architect; ideally with a minimum of 2 + year's experience. The role is for 6-9 months with the potential to be extended.
We're recruiting on behalf of an Architectural business that operate from an office in Southwest London. They are looking to further expand their Architectural team in order to manage a significant increase in newly commissioned schemes within the local London area
This new hire will join the company structure in overseeing your own schemes; working closely with the Senior Architects of the business. Typically, projects tend to fall within the following sectors: Higher Education, Residential, Social Housing, Student Accommodation and Commercial. Applicants that can demonstrate experience in these areas will be viewed upon favourably.
To assess your suitability to this role, please review the criteria listed below and match them against your experience:
* ARB/RIBA Architect - Ideally with a minimum of 2 years + experience working in the above sectors
* REVIT & AutoCAD experience is essential for this role.
* Residential, Education, Social Housing and Student accommodation experience preferred.
* Ability to meet strict deadlines.
* Strong experience with London Housing projects
* Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team.
* Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal).
This office is situated within easy walking distance from East Putney underground and offers a buoyant atmosphere where individuals can thrive.
Hourly Salary: £25-£30 per hour - DPOE.
We are currently shortlisting for this role with immediate interview available for suitable applicants. Please send your CV & portfolio through to Stuart at Conrad Consulting using the contact details attached.