Experienced Part II
£23,000 - £27,000 per annum + Development / Progression (Permanent)
We spend most of our lives working so we may as well enjoy it, agreed?
If this comment has just hit home and you've realised you wake up most mornings dreading to go into work then let's change that shall we…
Conrad Consulting is actively looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant for one of their best clients in Edinburgh.
Our client is recognised as one of the best in the business for their dedication to high quality design and shear intelligence towards functionality and beauty and rightly so.
This is your opportunity to work on prestigious projects both nationally and internationally and make your stamp in the Architecture world as a Part II.
Our client is a self-professed "design-lead, not commercially focused" practice and this is the way they have always operated throughout their first day in business many years ago - it's the core reason for their success.
This company never settle for less and therefore are looking for Part II Architectural Assistant with the following experience:
* 'Experienced' Part II Assistant
* You must be a proficient user of REVIT
* Ideally have worked for a smaller practice (making you the all-rounder candidate)
* Have the confidence to manage meetings (liaising with contractors, local authorities, stakeholders)
* Be able to use your initiative to make the right decisions
* Willing to travel across the UK
* Be happy to be assigned to one project for 6 months making it your own baby
Now while we believe it's important for you to love your job, the logistics are important too, therefore this company will offer you:
* £23,000 - £27,000
* A clear progression path
* The chance to work on prestigious and flagship projects
If you would like to find out more about this position and think you have what it takes, then please contact Conrad Consulting.