Revit MEP Coordinator
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Revit MEP Coordinator
Our client is currently on the lookout for a Revit MEP Coordinator to join their busy Milton Keynes office. They are a contractor specialising in projects within the Laboratory, Pharmaceutical and Health Care sector and are looking for a Revit coordinator with project experience in these sectors. They have recently had a few large project wins and are needing to get someone on board as soon as possible to manage the workload.
They are looking for a well versed and experienced Revit Coordinator to that can come on board and get stuck in straight away. You will be expected to lead the design and coordination. You will be in charge of supervising and leading projects from start to finish. You will be responsible for reviewing, developing and the evaluation of 3rd party packages to aid the design process such as Magicad & Dynamo. You will be expected to promote and implement design trends/ techniques to get jobs done in the cost and time efficient way.
MEP Revit Coordinator Requirements:
* Educated to HNC or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years' experience within the building services industry
* Experience managing teams an excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
* Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or MicroStation would also be beneficial as would hands on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
* A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
* A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full co-ordination.
* Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
* Excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectations
If you're an accomplished and experienced Revit Coordinator with experience of working in the Life Science sectors then get in touch with Kye Nessling today on 01728 726 125.