£15,000 - £17,000 (Permanent)
Framlingham, Suffolk, Suffolk
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and customer focused individual to join us as a Resourcer to support our Senior Recruitment Consultants.
The ideal candidate will be sourcing candidates for a variety of specialist positions within the construction sector, both on the Temporary and Permanent desk.
• Telephone screening of applications to ascertain suitability of applicant for roles,
• Accurately retrieving job specifications from clients and then recording and conveying this to
• Writing job adverts and advertising roles on relevant sites
• Assisting consultants with administrative tasks including confirming interviews, sending
confirmation emails, calling candidates and clients and ensuring the database is kept up to date at
• Updating and maintaining relevant social media adverts and contacts,
• Developing and maintaining both client and candidate relationships,
• Chasing contractor timesheets on a weekly basis,
• Ensuring compliance by ensuring all references, relevant ID and right to work documents are
received and verified.
• Microsoft proficient, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook,
• A GCSE in Maths and English,
• An enthusiastic and motivated individual,
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal,
• Good organisational and time keeping skills,
• Good team player,
• Friendly and confident.
If the above role is of interest and you are looking for an opportunity to join a small and friendly team then please send us an updated CV for consideration.