£32,000 - £38,000 per annum + Quality Benefits (Permanent)
City of London
Recently Qualified Architect - Up to £38,000 - Central London
You've recently qualified as an Architect, your superiors are touting you as the next 'up and coming' player in the design world and you're ready to make your mark in the industry…
Problem is, you've just been appointed to another small and tedious project, something you know you can do with your eyes shut. On top of that, the Brexit issue is playing on your mind and you're thinking it's too risky to leave right now… Well, worry no more…
Conrad Consulting has a new opportunity, which has just been brought to market. We're delighted to be assisting an existing client we've have successfully supported for several years now to find a talented and ambitious Architect.
Before going into the role in more detail, let's go over why you should join.
THE OFFER >
* Salary up to £38,000
* Health Insurance, Income Protection & Pension
* 23 days holidays (Calendar Year)
* Extra Training, ie. CPD's
* Paying for necessary memberships
* Going the 'extra mile' for their staff, ie. Various social events, Volunteer day, Eyecare vouchers, Extra holidays, Access to over 6,500 discounts
* Awesome work / life balance
THE PRACTICE >
* 3 offices in the UK (70 members of staff, with around 10 based in London)
* Cool office in the city centre
* Over £4m turnover
* Sectors: Residential, Hospitality and Commercial (Happy to disclose specific projects over the phone)
HOW TO QUALIFY?
* Qualified Architect, within the UK
* 1 to 3 years' post qualified experience (Quality practice exposure)
* Proficient in Revit
* Yes, it's cliché, but the 'RIGHT ATTITUDE'. You're going to be working in a relatively small office, meaning will be exposed to a lot more. Can you handle that?
Still unsure this is right for you? Pick up the phone and give me a call. I'll be as honest and transparent as possible with you.
If enough has been said to get those juices flowing, please send me your up-to-date CV & Portfolio.
*REMEMBER* this is your only chance to stand out from the crowd. Make sure your information is clear and presentable.