£60,000 - £70,000 per annum (Permanent)
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Conrad are pleased to be supporting a leading Construction business. Due to their continued growth and increased work load they are now looking to recruit a well-established Quantity Surveyor to join their established team.
This role would suit someone who has a good knowledge of the construction industry with a relevant qualification and is committed towards becoming a valued member of a well-established company looking to progress their business in the local area.
* Take on a senior role as a Quantity Surveyor and lease with other senior members of the team to contribute to a bringing a high quality of performance.
* Assist in Providing financial and surveying related information as required, including monthly performance review meetings
* Liaise with the Contracts management team Contractors, Suppliers and Clients to ensure information; costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of a designated project / contract
* Liaise closely with and support the commercial procurement function in the pre-qualification, tender, evaluation, selection, and award of the subcontractors
* Establish strong and co-operative links with colleagues and client representatives
Skills and Qualifications:
* Quantity Surveying degree, or equivalent
* Some experience of working in a site based organisation
* Must be flexible and able to work as part of a team and using own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
* Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
To find out more about this excellent opportunity please contact Elliott at Conrad.