Quantity Surveyor - Main Contracting
£45,000 - £55,000 (Permanent)
We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to fill a permanent opening within a main contractor based in Aberdeen. Interested candidates will have the opportunity to work across a variety of projects in both the public and private sectors.
You will be working on a mix of new build commercial, residential and refurbishment projects.
The successful candidate for this position, which is a crucial one for the company's operations in Scotland, will have to manage several projects that are ongoing and ensure delivery of work that is precise financially and on programme.
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- On-going cost analysis of sub-contractor and materials
- Feasibility studies of client requests
- Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
- Allocating upcoming work to contractors
- Site visits, assessments, and projections for future programming changes
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
For more information or to register interest, please call 0131 264 0906.