£38,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
West Lothian, Scotland
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and driven Quantity Surveyor with new build Residential experience to join a national Developer and their thriving East Scotland office.
This developer has an impressive pipeline of projects currently in progress and due to start over the course of 2021, and as such are looking for someone to come in and take ownership of 2/3 sites and take them to a successful Commercial completion.
The role comes with clear opportunity for growth and progression, working closely alongside the Senior Surveyors and Commercial Director.
Responsibility of the Quantity Surveyor:
* Assist in the preparation of Site Budgets
* Manage sub-contractor procurement and ensure best price is achieved
* Allocating upcoming work to contractors whilst improving existing relationships
* Prepare and analyse all costings for tenders
* Identify, control and report on project costs
* Prepare forecasts of cost and value of all trades
* Report on savings and excesses against budget costs
* Responsibility for all interim valuations and final account submissions
* Report on any business development opportunities
The salary on offer is between £38,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.