£42,000 - £48,000 per annum (Permanent)
Central Belt, Scotland
Conrad Consulting has an immediate need for a Quantity Surveyor to join one of our clients on a permanent basis. This role can be based across the central belt given the variety of locations our client operates in. We are looking for individuals with a background in new build housing across either the private or affordable markets.
You will assist with the commercial delivery of projects that are valued from £250k up to £15m. We are looking for candidates with at least two years' experience of project delivery who are looking to continue the development of their career within a multi-disciplined contractor.
You will be respobsible for:
* Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
* On-going cost analysis of projects
* Feasibility studies of client requests
* Prepare monthly valuation reports for senior management
* Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
* Allocating upcoming work to contractors
* Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
* Preparation and submission of final accounts
There are excellent progression opportunities on offer for those who are looking to continue their professional development and grow their career.
Please get in touch now to discuss this in more detail. I can be reached on 0131 264 0906 or an up to date CV can be sent .