£40,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
Central Belt, Scotland
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of Scotland's leading construction companies then this opportunity is for you. Conrad Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner to the industry's leading firms, and we work hard with our clients to ensure that together, we can offer you the best vacancies in the market.
We are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to fill a permanent opening with one of our client's located in the central belt of Scotland. Interested candidates will have the opportunity to work across a variety of projects in both the public, private and commercial sectors.
It is essential that Quantity Surveyor has a good understanding and experience of working with different types of contracts and can manage projects from cradle to grave which includes assisting with any estimating, procurement of sub-contractors and the preparation of all valuations and final accounting.
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor:
* Experience of civil engineering including groundworks or infrastructure is essential.
* Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
* Undertake cost analysis of all works
* Feasibility studies of client requests
* Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
* Allocating upcoming work to contractors
* Site visits, assessments and projections for future work.
On offer for the Quantity Surveyor:
This position offers a starting salary of £40-45k.
Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of other benefits.