Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 per annum + + CAR + BONUS (Permanent)
About the Company
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading house builders. This is a company that has had extensive growth in recent years and due to that continuous growth they are looking for an Experienced QS to join their team.
About the Role
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for overseeing the commercial management of various small and large housing projects
* This role is effectively the No 2 in the department and you will take on the responsibility for mentoring junior Quantity Surveyors
* You will be heavily supported by the Head of Commercial who will support and develop you, assist you in running projects under close supervision, give you clear objectives
* You will need to learn to be adaptable and strong in your management style with a consistent approach with the site teams and subcontractors
* You will be responsible for ensuring the timely submission of valuations and making sure cash-flow is maximised
* Preparing internal valuations, CVRs, End Life Forecasts
* Preparation of monthly valuation reports and organising the procurement and management of sub-contract packages
To be considered for this role:
* You will be a confident and numerate professional who has worked on new build projects and preferably residential projects with a developer or contractor
* You must be self motivated, asks questions and have a drive to learn
* You will hold a relevant degree or HND qualification (or equivalent) i
* Someone who can operate and administer systems would have an advantage and training can be provided on Coins system
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary and benefits package including a pension, car / allowance, life insurance, healthcare and a generous bonus.