Assistant Quantity Surveyor
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum + Good Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a leading business in Kent who due to growth are now looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their successful team. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience gained in either rail, structures or a civils background.
You will be responsible for working closely with site management teams to ensure contract objectives and margins are met.
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of groundworks, civil works & utility services and will be more favourably viewed if some building experience can also be demonstrated.
The role will involve:
* Preparation of interim and final accounts
* Manage day to day commercial and contract activities & notifications
* Sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money
* Sub-contract valuations and final accounts
* Commercial reporting
* Procurement of professional service for design etc
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* A relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification or proficient management experience within the construction industry
* Working knowledge of NEC 3 and JCT Conditions of Contract
* Ability to undertake site measures when required
* Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills
To find out more information about this exciting position please send an up to date CV to Elliott Page at Conrad Consulting.