£42,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting has an immediate need for a Quantity Surveyor to join one of our principal contractor clients in Glasgow. You will have exposure to a range of projects including new build housing and refurbishment & renovation projects.
They are now looking for a Quantity Surveyor to grow their existing commercial team to continue to build upon recent successes and assist with the delivery of projects that are valued from £250k up to £15m. We are looking for candidates with at least two years' experience of project delivery who are looking to continue the development of their career within a multi-disciplined contractor.
You will be respobsible for:
* Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
* On-going cost analysis of projects
* Feasibility studies of client requests
* Prepare monthly valuation reports for senior management
* Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
* Allocating upcoming work to contractors
* Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
* Preparation and submission of final accounts
There are excellent progression opportunities on offer for those who are looking to continue their professional development and grow their career.
Please get in touch now to discuss this in more detail. I can be reached on 0131 264 0906 or an up to date CV can be sent .