Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are supporting a main contracting developer in their search for a Quantity Surveyor and Senior Quantity Surveyor for their East of Scotland operations. Our client has an established reputation in the market and delivers a quality product to the house building market.
You will be joining an established surveying team with direct report to the Commercial Director on all matters. This is a fantastic environment in which to refine your skills as a Surveyor and contribute to the company's overall success.
Responsibility of the Quantity Surveyor:
* Prepare forecasts of cost and value of all trades
* Report on savings and excesses against budget costs
* Report on any business development opportunities
* Effective management of supply chain partners
* Assist in the preparation and submission of tenders
* Allocating upcoming work to contractors whilst improving existing relationships
* Identify, control and report on project costs
* Ability to prepare reports and collate information
* Manage projects from take off to final accounts
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor:
* 3-5 years Quantity Surveying experience ideally attained within the residential market
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
* Ability to use initiative and resolve problems
* Effective time management capabilities
* Excellent organisational skills
* Comprehensive and up to date knowledge of building and health & safety legislation
The salary on offer is between £48,000 - £60,000 depending on experience and the option of a company car or car allowance.
Please get in touch with our dedicated construction recruitment consultant Kevin Deeney on 0131 264 0906 to discuss the full details of this role.