Public Health Engineer (contract)
£37.00 - £40.00 per hour (Contract)
One of our key clients, a high-profile global engineering firm, is currently seeking a versatile & experienced Public Health Engineer to join their London team on a contract basis to assist with the delivery of project and design information.
If you consider yourself to be an excellent problem solver with the ability to present solutions rather than problems then our client would like to hear from you.
Responsible for development and production of drawings/calculations/specification/ reports,
* Agree design philosophy/design fundamentals,
* Review and comment on deliverables produced by Engineers & Technicians at key stages through a project,
* Have knowledge of concept design, detailed design, construction techniques, procurement routes, risk assessment and claim assessment,
* Have knowledge of analytical concepts,
* Have knowledge of company delivery in CAD standards and 3D working ,
* Assist in the delivery of project and design information,
* Understand design philosophy and design fundamentals,
* Perform public health engineering design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards.
* A relevant degree,
* A minimum of 5 years' experience,
* Able to represent the practice at project level
* Demonstrate ability to take responsibility for projects
* Ability to manage the design and construction stages of a project.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this role and you possess sound judgement along with excellent technical ability - we would love to hear from you.
I would be happy to talk this through with you on a confidential basis on 01728 726120 or please send me an updated CV.