Design and Project Coordinator
£35,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and independently-owned company?
Does career progression place high in your list of priorities?
Take your career to the next step by joining a well-established company with a proven track record in the delivery of residential and mixed use schemes throughout the east of England. They have asked us to help them find a Design and Project Co-ordinator to join them at their offices in Bury St Edmunds.
Reporting to the Planning Director the successful candidate will assist the Planning and DesignTeam with all project matters from site appraisal and feasibility to the point of disposal or build.
* Assist with appraisals of sites being considered for promotion/acquisition to inform of all constraints and opportunities to development,
* Assist with obtaining, amongst others, a full suite of surveys e.g. topographical, underground services trace, asbestos, condition, site investigation, contamination assessment, structural, arboricultural, party wall, ecological and services enquiries.
* Maintain project management documentation e.g. Project database, DT gant chart, PI certification, letters of reliance and site layout folder.
* Prepare Village/Town plans, concept plans, site plans, area plans, display board material and sustainability plans.
* Attend project meetings as required.
* Assist with collating documentation for upload to a data room used to market sites.
* Cad up pre-drafted transfer and contract plans.
* A minimum of HNC qualification (Degree preferred) in civil engineering or equivalent,
* A minimum of 3 years' post graduate technical experience,
* Experience of working for consultants, house builders, developers or contractors,
* Full proficiency with AutoCAD
* A good working knowledge of technical matters related to all aspects of mixed-use development and the development process,
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal),
* Self-motivated and able to work independently when required.
Ultimately they are looking for someone with the experience and capabilities to provide technical input to projects ensuring the most efficient, value engineered and technical solutions are delivered.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat.