Project Manager - External Facades
£43,000 - £48,000 per annum (Permanent)
Central Belt, Scotland
Conrad Consulting is currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join our client, a building envelope contractor in Scotland.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that works closely with major contractors and has delivered some fantastic projects across varying sectors including education, leisure and healthcare.
This role is perfect for someone with demonstrated experience of successfully delivering projects on time, within budget and to a high standard. It is essential that you can work calmly under pressure and adhere to often tight deadlines. Previous experience of delivering structural glazing and curtain wall/cladding projects would be extremely advantageous.
In addition to the above, it is essential that you can also demonstrate the following:
* Adequately resource projects and control budgets
* Can manage client relationships and expectations
* Interpret technical drawings
* Good understanding of the construction process
* Firm understanding of site Health & Safety
* Valid SMSTS & CSCS
* IT literate
* Can manage and understand project variation controls
If you match the criteria set out above and can demonstrate relevant experience then get in touch with me today or apply now and send over your CV.