£35,000 - £42,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are working closely with our environmentally led client who are searching for a Project Manager to be based in Mansfield and work on the next set of projects designed to resolve the effects of mining.
This isn't my average Project Manager role to work but from speaking with them I couldn't refuse to represent this opportunity as its extremely interesting and could offer you the chance to develop into a specialist in the environmental and water engineering industry.
Our client is currently involved in over 70 existing Mine Water Treatment projects across the UK, with values of up to £15m, and this will be one of the main focuses of the Project Manager who will join a company with over 20 years' experience in the world of mining.
Examples of Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
* Take ownership of the project budget from the start right up until post commissioning for contracts
* Offer technical guidance to the Principal Contracts Manager during the Design/Build and Operations phase of the allocated treatment systems
* Create and showcase progress and outcome reports i.e. Financial management and monthly reports
* Train and mentor junior members of staff
Requirements of the Project Manager:
* History of Project Management
* Experience of working on construction/engineering projects from initiation to completion
* Budget, programme and risk management skills
* Knowledge of managing NEC contracts
On offer for the Project Manager:
* £35,000 - £42,000
* 27.5 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Gym Membership contribution
* Civil Service Pension
* Free Parking
* Paid Professional Memberships
If this vacancy is of interest, email your CV today to James Wade at Conrad Consulting, or alternatively ring me on 0113 416 6285 for more details.