£40,000 - £47,000 per annum (Permanent)
York, North Yorkshire
Are you a Rail focussed Project Manager? Interested in working for one of the world's biggest names in building consultancy?
Based in the beautiful city of York, my global client has secured numerous frameworks with values up to a staggering £50m and therefore need an experienced Rail Project Manager to join and assist them with their high-profile clients.
Through knowledge of the local market, they have been going over 60 years and I can safely say that they are one of my busiest clients and most successful clients and the Project Manager who joins will from the off be involved in some really attractive and striking projects.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
* Offer fantastic Project Management services across a variety of Infrastructure sectors, the main being the Rail sector
* Assist the Senior Project Managers on challenging and complex projects
* Support the Team Leaders on all business aspects i.e. Writing of bids, client management and business development
Requirements of the Project Manager:
* Professionally accredited degree in Project Management
* Ideally be a professionally member of a well know professional institution
* Previous experience of successfully leading rail related projects from initiation to completion
* History of pre-and post-contract project responsibilities
* Comfortable when in a client facing role
On offer for the Project Manager:
* Basic salary of £40,000 - £47,000
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Company pension scheme
* 45pm per mile fuel contribution
* Season ticket loan
If this vacancy is of interest, email your CV today to James Wade at Conrad Consulting, or alternatively ring me on 0113 416 6285 for more details.