Project Programme Manager
£33,000 - £38,000 per annum + + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad has an exciting opportunity for a Project Programme Manager with a difference. We are pleased to be working in partnership with a growing Construction business in Norwich.
This established company has gone from strength to strength since being founded and has grown to having a very established work force with further plans for growth in place. Due to their continued success and expanding business they are now seeking to employ a hands-on Project Programme Manager to join their team and manage the construction programmes for all new and existing projects on site.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with good residential and Timber Frame construction experience who has an interest in sustainability and new residential build technology to join an award-winning business.
The successful candidate will use their previous construction experience in a challenging, fast paced and growing business to support the delivery of modular residential units which are installed locally and nationally.
* Overall accountability for projects in the factory, ensuring the project is delivered on time and to budget:
* Develop and deliver Project Management processes to include: creating and maintaining project programmes and monitoring progress against programme; updating schedules and trackers; creating risk and cost management plans; checking design documents with architects and engineers; preparing detailed reports as required
* Ensuring the programmes for all the individual units is updated daily
* Work with Factory Site Agent and Operations Manager to plan construction operations and schedule works to ensure deadlines will be met
* You will manage assigned relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors to negotiate prices and ensure all contracts are delivered
* Manage and develop client relationships and maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives.
* Liaise and communicate with consultants, subcontractors, planners, quantity surveyors and others involved in the project cycle
* Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature the capabilities for the Project Management department
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager with experience of managing the construction programmes for a selection of existing and new projects in an exciting way and join an experienced business which over time will offer a great chance to progress and develop further.
For information on this role please send an up to date CV to Stuart Allsopp at Conrad Consulting