Senior Project Manager
£48,000 - £52,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you a Senior Project Manager and aim to lead on some truly attractive Commercial, Education and Health projects based out of Manchester?
After recent growth of 15% and £300m+ net revenue on their real estate business, my client now require a Senior Project Manager to work in their Real Estate team on integral projects in the region.
The UK is their main geographical market and have enjoyed success after success so from the off you will be involved with a variety of schemes with award winning teams.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
* Take control of the clients objectives and make sure they are met to the agreed time scale and budget
* Business Development
* Fully understand the project life-cycle from initiation to completion/project review
* Offer advice on technical matters i.e procurement routes, technical matters and value engineering
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
* Professionally qualified in either Construction, Project Management, Engineering, Surveying or Architecture
* Track record of running multidisciplinary design teams
* Relevant construction project management degree
* Track record of running medium-large sized construction projects (Public sector)
On offer for the Senior Project Manager:
* Salary of £48,000 - £52,000
* Life Assurance
* Private Medical Care
* Pension scheme
* Free parking
* 24 Holiday days
If this vacancy is of interest, email your CV today to James Wade at Conrad Consulting, or alternatively ring me on 0113 416 6285 for more details.