Senior Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting's latest vacancy is for an established, Senior Project manager to join a busy multi-disciplinary office in Bury, Greater Manchester.
Ideally, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager with a background in Cost Consultancy and CDM Principal Designing to provide management and assistance on a range of large-scale projects.
Based in Bury, Greater Manchester you will be working closely with the Managing Director of the practice and fellow senior members of staff to oversee the Project Management, Cost Control and CDM aspects of projects on a local and national scale. There may be the occasional requirement to travel to sites across the country.
The successful Senior Project Manager will have the support of senior staff based on-site at various locations across the country including Cambridge and Liverpool.
Large-projects will be managed alongside fellow senior colleagues whereas smaller-scale commissions will be available for the successful Senior Project Manager to run autonomously.
Developing a direct relationship with existing and new clients is something the Senior Project Manager will focus on to help grow the business and in the process, grow their own statue within the business.
Typical project you will encounter here will be within the following sectors: Commercial, Conservation, Leisure, Mixed Use, Retail and Residential.
If this is the type of position that would be of interest you, please read on for a full breakdown on the individual requirements for this role.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Senior Project Manager, but not limited to:
* Work with clients/construction teams from inception to completion of a project to ensure the brief of the client is being met at every stage
* Create a schedule for each project taking into account constraints and potential issues
* Maintain and ensure appropriate usage of different forms of building contracts
* Assist in valuation and assessment of actual costs
* Monitor and advise on price variation and change
* Assisting with client duties under CDM 2015
* Advising the client on management and procurement of a project from the formation of the team to the section of contractors
* Identify, eliminate and control foreseeable risks
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager, but not limited to:
* Qualified to degree level standard within an appropriate professional body membership
* Successful track record of delivering projects
* Full UK driving license
* 5+ years experience within a consultancy environment
* Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
* Experience in managing budgets for construction projects
On offer for the Senior Project Manager:
* £40,000 to £50,000
* Car Allowance
* 24 Days Holiday
* Pension Contribution
Please get in touch to discuss this vacancy further.
Email James Wade at Conrad Consulting or alternatively please ring on 0113 416 6285
A full job-description and full disclosure of the company can be provided over the phone.