£37,000 - £42,000 per annum (Permanent)
A tier 1 consultancy are searching for a Project Manager to join their real estate team in Manchester and work on Education, Healthcare and Commercial projects. For 7 decades they have been assisting their clients deliver their construction projects and due to winning even more business this trend looks set to continue.
Refurbishment projects and new build projects form just a small part of the work the Project Manager will carry out in the North West market. The office is located a short work from Manchester Victoria train station so this is a perfect location to work out of.
You will offer strategic advice throughout the whole life cycle of the project until delivery, so the task at hand will test your project management skills to the full extent. My client ,who have 100 offices worldwide, offers development and learning activities along with constant career progression which can mean big things for the Project Manager.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
* Having a part in the full project life cycle from conception to completion/post-project review
* Apply a full range of project management tools and techniques
* Monitor the financial side of the project
* Run a project team across many disciplines
Required Skills of the Project Manager:
* Effective Communication
* Professional qualification in project management
* Experience of one/all of the following disciplines - architecture, construction, surveying, engineering
* Strong market knowledge
* Track record of creating and completing projects
On offer for the Project Manager:
* A salary of £37,000 - £42,000
* Private medical insurance
* Company Car/ Car Allowance
* Company pension
* 22+ Holiday Days (Experience Dependant)
If this vacancy is of interest, email your CV today to James Wade at Conrad Consulting, or alternatively ring me on 0113 416 6285 for more details.