Senior Project Manager
£48,000 - £53,000 per annum (Permanent)
Liverpool, Liverpool / Merseyside
Conrad Consulting are working with a multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy to help source them a Senior Project Manager to work out of their Liverpool office.
Based just a short walk from Liverpool Lime Street station, the Senior Project Manager will work on both public and private sector projects i.e. Commercial, Health, Education, and Retail projects. With a 600 strong team delivering a full range of professional disciplines across the UK, this consultancy have gone from strength to strength since their inception over 70 years ago.
Working on projects like Manchester City Football Academy and the RAF Museum in London has resulted in them picking up over 100 awards the past 10 years. As Senior Project Manager, you will have full responsibility of leading a range of premium projects from cradle to grave in line with the clients' requirements.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
* Understand the brief of the client and assign the specialists/consultants to the best matched jobs
* Arrange site surveys, site evaluations and site investigations
* Analyse and track the construction works in relation to the agreed drawings and specifications
* Take control of project finances i.e project expenditure and cash flow forecasts
* Carefully select contractors for tendering/negotiation
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
* MRICS chartership or similar membership would be advantageous
* 5+ years consultancy construction experience in a project management role
* Excellent communicator
* Strong knowledge of MS Project and MS Office
On offer for the Senior Project Manager:
* Salary - £48,000 - £53,000+
* 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days with length of service
* Car allowance
* Life assurance
* Private healthcare
* 6% pension contribution
If this vacancy is of interest, email your CV today to James Wade at Conrad Consulting, or alternatively ring me on 0113 416 6285 for more details.