Associate Director - Real Estate
£65,000 - £72,000 per annum (Permanent)
Associate Director - Project Management
Brilliant opportunity for an accomplished individual to join a Leeds based multidisciplinary consultancy as an Associate Director of Project Management. The position is perfect for an already established Associate Director or a current Senior Project Manager who is ready to make that step up.
Conrad Consulting is a reliable recruitment partner to the industry's well-known firms and we are devoted to finding the best talent in the market.
We are presently searching for a highly motivated individual to lead the real estate project management side of the business and contribute to business development. Offices, residential and student accommodation projects will be the focus of the Associate Director.
This is an outstanding chance to work within a team who have won award after award for their incredible service delivery.
Responsibilities of the Associate Director:
* Offer strategic advice at every stage of the project
* Administer construction contracts
* Effectively manage the flow of project information between the team and the client
* Business development
* Aim to win new work
Requirements of the Associate Director:
* Hold a graduate degree in a construction project management discipline
* Professional qualification in either surveying, engineering, architecture, project management or construction
* Comfortable in a client facing role
* Be a strong communicator
* Strong market and industry knowledge
* History of leading a team
* Track record of planning and executing projects
On offer for the Associate Director:
* £65,000 - £72,000
* Car/Car allowance
* 24 days holiday
* Private medical insurance
* Heath insurance
* Flexible working
If this vacancy is of interest, then please don't not hesitate to get in touch.
Email James Wade at Conrad Consulting or alternatively please ring on 0113 416 6285