Project Manager - Highways - Leeds
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Want to work for one of the leading professional services companies in the modern day era?
My client has a vacancy in their Leeds office for a Project Manager to bring his/her experience to their infrastructure department. They are working on some really interesting projects across the region and are interested in seeing unique individuals with knowledge of Highways.
They are a Tier 1 Consultancy and specialise in a number of fields like Project Management, Cost Management and Property Consultancy all over the world, so this opportunity could be the next step to take your career to new heights as you show your skills on projects worth up to £5m.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
* Manage the projects both pre and post-contract
* Business Development
* Support major commissions
* Take control of some aspect of the service delivery
* Prepare contracts for commission
Requirements of the Project Manager:
* Knowledge strong knowledge of Highways projects
* Degree qualified in a relevant discipline i.e Project Management, Engineering or Surveying
* Can show natural leadership skills on numerous multi-discipline projects
* Chartered/Associate or full membership in a relevant professional institution
* In-depth knowledge of administering contracts under NEC forms
* £30,000 - £40,000+ depending on experience
* Free parking
* Car allowance/Company car
* Permanent health insurance
* Private medical insurance
* Company pension
* 24 Holiday Days
* Option to buy/sell further 5 days
Email or alternatively give me ring on 0113 416 6285 for more details.