Senior Project Manager
£40,000 - £47,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you a Senior Project Manager, want to excel in your field and work on some really appealing Commercial, Education and Health projects in and around Leeds?
My client has a Senior Project Manager vacancy on their successful Real Estate team to join and deliver on significant projects in our region. After enjoying recent growth of 15% and £300m+ net revenue on their real estate business, today is the perfect day for a Senior Project Manager to join and work within their largest geographical market.
Increased investment in their training programmes and developing their service offering are just a handful of reasons why they are continuing to shine to their clients in such a politically challenging environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
* Business development
* Guarantee that all the clients objectives/standards are met, on time and within budget.
* Full understanding of the full project life cycle from tackling any issues at the initiation stage right through to completion/project review
* Fantastic knowledge of various technical matters like value management, procurement routes and value engineering.
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
* Have a graduate degree in a related construction project management discipline
* Professionally qualified in either Project Management, Construction, Surveying, Engineering or Architecture
* History of leading design teams (Multidiscipline)
On offer for the Senior Project Manager:
* Salary of £40,000 - £47,000
* Private Medical Care
* Life assurance
* Pension scheme
* Free parking
* 22+ Holiday Days (Experience Dependant)
If this vacancy is of interest, email your CV today to James Wade at Conrad Consulting, or alternatively ring me on 0113 416 6285 for more details.