£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
My client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Leeds to work on Projects across the Commercial, Healthcare and Education sector. Every day you will assist your clients in achieving their challenging and highly technical projects.
With over 100 offices worldwide, this Tier 1 Consultancy have been helping deliver construction projects for over 70 years and due to recent business wins now require a Project Manager to work on a variety of refurbishment and new build projects in the Yorkshire market.
They have enjoyed their 9th year of consecutive growth and ended the last financial year with a turnover of £600m so this opportunity for the successful Project Manager will see them join one of the most successful multi-disciplinary companies in the consultancy market.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
* Being active for the full project life cycle, starting with the conception stage and finishing with the completion/post-project review.
* Apply concepts of project management, techniques and tools. Lead medium to large construction projects with a range of complexities like value management and different procurement routes
* Lead a project team of many disciplinaries
* Take control of the financial side of the project
Required Skills of the Project Manager:
* Comfortable when facing clients
* Effective communication skills
* Ideally have a graduate degree in construction project management in a relevant discipline
* Have a professional qualification in either project management, architecture, construction, engineering or surveying
* Strong knowledge of the industry and the market
* Strategic mindset to create and carry out projects
On offer for the Project Manager:
* A salary of £35,000 - £40,000
* Car Allowance/Company Car
* Private medical insurance
* Free parking
* Company pension
* 22+ Holiday Days (Experience Dependant)
If this vacancy is of interest, email your CV today to James Wade at Conrad Consulting, or alternatively ring me on 0113 416 6285 for more details.