£40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to join our client, a well-known specialist contractor in Scotland.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that has delivered some fantastic projects across varying sectors including education, leisure and healthcare.
My client is looking for someone with proven experience of successfully delivering projects one time, within budget and to a high standard. It is essential that you can work calmly under pressure and adhere to often tight deadlines. Previous experience of delivering structural glazing and curtain walling projects would be extremely advantageous.
In addition to the above, it is essential that you can also demonstrate the following:
* Adequately resource projects and control budgets
* Can manage client relationships and expectations
* Interpret technical drawings
* Good understanding of the construction process
* Firm understanding of site Health & Safety
* Valid SMSTS & CSCS
* IT literate
* Can manage and understand project variation controls
If this role sounds like the one for you, then please get in touch now to discuss further or apply direct.