£45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
City of London
Project Manager - World Renowned Consultancy - City of London
I'm sure in your job search you've seen many adverts from employers that claim to be the "best" with the "most prestige projects" with a "competitive benefits package" on top. How many times has that turned out to be true?
Perhaps you were conned with these words in your current position and after realising this was not the truth you are on the lookout again in search of your dream company and role.
Of course, an advert is an advert for a reason, and they are designed to pique your interest, but what if I told you that the role that we are currently recruiting for does follow through on the above and you will be working for one of the most recognised names in the built environment.
Conrad Consulting are partnering with one of their favourite clients in the search for a Project Manager. They are looking to meet with candidates who have a minimum of 4 years' experience and are confident in their ability to ensure a project is completed to high quality, on time and in budget.
Location: South West London with site visits
Head Count: 1000 in London 5000+ internationally
Services Provided: Project Management, Architecture, Structural Engineering, Urban Planning, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Design & Design Management
Projects: Operating in a variety of sectors meaning your role will never be boring!
In your role as a Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Reporting into the Head of Project Management
* Chairing team meetings
* Liaising with clients and monitoring RFI's
* Managing project changes effectively
* Monitoring budgets and being commercially astute
* Qualification in Project Management, Architecture, Engineering or Building
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Working knowledge of Asta Power Project ideally
* Minimum of 4 years Project Management experience
* Confident in their skills and expertise
We would like to prove to you that this isn't another bogus ad which promises the world and doesn't deliver so please give Guy Dugdale a call if this position sounds of interest to you.